Last call for Leeds workplaces to join city-wide recycling project
The #Leeds By Example project launches on 9 October and the offer to businesses and organisations taking part has now been finalised.
The six month campaign will test the latest thinking on how to increase recycling rates for food and drinks packaging. It will include a combination of ground-breaking technology, new recycling facilities and engaging communications.
#LeedsByExample has been jointly developed by Hubbub with recycling compliance scheme EcoSurety. The campaign is a continuation of Hubbub’s attempts to bring together key organisations to cut littering and boost recycling. Read more in our earlier news story here.
Businesses signing up for the project will receive:
- An engaging digital communications toolkit: for use online or as part of your internal communications
- Free promotional posters to bolster your recycling communications.
- An asset pack of additional designed campaign materials that can be adapted and printed.
- A tenant/ customer engagement guide.
- Access to discounted recycling bins and collection services.
- Event installations such as a Bubble Bin or the Re-Cycler cargo bike.
To date 18 organisations have formally joined the partnership. They are: Alupro, Asda, Association of Convenience Stores, Ball Beverage Packaging Europe, British Plastics Federation, Coca-Cola GB, Costa, Co-op, Crown Packaging, Danone, Highland Spring, Innocent, Klöckner Pentaplast (kp), Lucozade Ribena Suntory, Marks and Spencer, Morrisons, PepsiCo and Shell.
To join in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Hubbub's blog here.